Painting with Chalk Paint® should always be a pleasure.
Annie Sloan developed her now famous Chalk Paint to answer the need for a paint which would be very durable and would have many uses. This paint is very easy to work with, allows people to be creative, and it allows you to change your mind without hassle.
We like to say, if you see it, you can paint it!
Whatever your style; modern, farmhouse, old world, romantic, coastal, retro, shabby… there’s a color, a finish, and a technique for you!
- Use one color, or layer colors for an authentic older look
- Finish with Clear or Dark Soft Waxes for added protection and patina. Dark Wax creates an aged, antiqued look
- Distress easily with fine-grit sandpaper before or after waxing
- Can be used as a wash, just dilute with water so when you apply the paint it shows the finish underneath
- Stain raw wood without the typical stain smell, and in any color you like
- Leave the paint out to thicken up and use like a plaster
- The colors are pure and can be mixed in any combination to create a whole new color range
- BEST paint on the market for painting furniture – renew your tired old furniture in just a few hours
- Paint can be use on any surface – literally! – Wood, metal, terracotta, glass, ceramic, concrete, upholstery, and more
- Use on walls for a soft matte effect, or wax it for a polished plaster effect.
- Paint floors too!
- Paint can be applied to interior or exterior surfaces and furnishings
- Use to transform tired kitchen and bathroom cabinetry with an elegant furniture-quality finish
EASE OF USE:
- No need to prime strip or sand. Simply clean the surface and start painting!
- Fast drying, start a second coat or wax in less than an hour (depending on climate)
- Clean up is a breeze, just wash off with soap and water, even days later
- Don’t like what you painted? Pick another color or style and start again!
- Paint has no VOCs, which means no awful paint smell, and no fumes to breathe in
- Made with the highest quality natural pigments
- No fillers or junk added, just high quality miracle paint!