Now that the holidays are over, the guest have left, and the dust has begun the settle, you may be looking around your home and seeing it with new eyes. The decorations have been put away and now your home looks a little, “meh.” The mis-matched, but functional, furniture is sticking out like a sore thumb. The dark brown armoire you inherited from your grandmother is darkening up your once light and airy living room. The sideboard you painted years ago is starting to show wear and tear.
We’ve all been there. The point where you throw your hands up in the air and say, “it’s time for a refresh!”
Help is here. No need to go out and buy all new pieces, no need to strip/sand/prime, no need to wait for the weather to get better so you can avoid the fumes of working with chemical-laden products. Everything you need to have a beautiful home is right here.
- Sticks to any surface with no prep work, i.e. no sanding, priming, or stripping
- No fumes/non-toxic
- Great pure pigment colors, can be mixed together to make all new colors
- Get the shabby-chic/chippy look with this paint
- Just mix with water to make paint in any consistency
- All natural/non-toxic
- Take your painting to the next level with these add-on products
- No fumes, use indoors
- Create many effects like crackle, washes, or venetian plaster
- Bendable latex mouldings that will glue onto anything with contact cement
- Paint or stain with any brand
- Over 160 designs
- Made of durable mylar plastic
- Lots of designs and styles to choose from
- Great way to bring in a pop of color on neutral pieces
Uncomplicated, easy to use products will have your home looking refreshed and complete in absolutely no time. And best of all, anyone can do it. Need help? We’re just a phone call or email away. And if you’re in the area pop by and schedule some time in the studio to play!